Friday, October 9, 2015

The Book of Life - Part 4

Today I enter HEROES REBORN and THE PLAYER in The Book of Life. By now you know the possible entries (look at the prior three posts).

HEROES REBORN
After two weeks of OK numbers the show collapsed in week three. This show is terrible. It has been terrible since the awful season finale of season one and has only gotten worse. I should know, I've seen every episode. I finally gave up after last week's atrocity and so did America. It will have its B'nai Mitzvah but after that
BUY THE DELI PLATTER AND PAY A SHIVA CALL

THE PLAYER
This is the other slice of the turd bread that makes up the Black List Sandwich. The ratings speak for themselves. NBC better rethink this Thursday strategy real fast....and yeah I know all about the delayed viewing. If that's how you want to rationalize this zay gazunt. But in the meantime
BUY A DELI PLATTER AND PAY A SHIVA CALL



No comments:

Post a Comment